26 March, 2007

i remember who - bushfinger music project

New Music Tuesday - Episode Eighteen*

One night I was totally bored. Hey- it happens. I ended up on Craigslist. The "Rants and Raves" section is good for a laugh every now and then. There was one particular post that caught my attention. It was funny. It was odd. It was cryptically poetic. It got a couple interesting replies from the CL community.


Me? I stole the words and made a song out of it. you know- for fun!

:BMP:

The Bushfinger Music Project Garageband Show
I Remember Who - Bushfinger Music Project
Download/Play
Subscribe || Subscribe through iTunes
Subscribe through PodOmatic.com
Read The Blog
myspace.com/bushfingermusicproject (Thanks for the ADD!)
*New Music Tuesday. Not always new, not always Tuesday!
(c) 2007 Bushfinger Music Project

No comments: