02 April, 2009

Channeling Tom Hanks

Going on two months ago, I reluctantly sent my entire v-drum kit in for repair, because one of the components on it (the hi-hat) went wiggy on me. Why they made me ship the entire thing, I don't know (heck, it cost the insurance company $280 in shipping alone!). The short version, every time I call to check the status on it, I get the same reponse, "we're waiting on parts, it should take about two weeks, we'll call you". So, as you've guessed, two weeks go by and no call. So I call them, and the cycle repeats- for two months?!?






At what point am I allowed to be pissed off? I mean, I can always revert back to the drum machine to write songs, but that's so... what's the word, limiting.

Instead of whining about it anymore, I thought I'd post some pics I forgot I posted in my flickr account almost a year ago.

(click for full size)








No comments: