18 December, 2006

Solar Terrestrial Dispatch - Bushfinger Music Project

It's New Music Tuesday* - Episode Sixteen

Hey Folks- this week's edition of New Music Tuesday features a track consisting entirely of Garageband default loops. i.e., no "jam packs" (man, where the heck did I put that disk!)

A dancey, drum-and-bassy, trancey track, this one reminded me of outer space, so I named it "Solar Terrestrial Dispatch, because I thought it would be funny to have a song I could call "S.T.D.".

Enjoy!


The Bushfinger Music Project Garageband Show
Download/Play || Subscribe
Subscribe through iTunes
Subscribe through PodOmatic.com (new!)
Read The Blog: bushfinger.blogspot.com
myspace.com/bushfingermusicproject (Thanks for the ADD!)
*New Music Tuesday. Not always new, not always Tuesday!
(c) 2006 Bushfinger Music Project

No comments: