11 September, 2007

Please Mr. Please - Bushfinger Music Project

As promised, it's New Music Tuesday!*

The Bushfinger Music Project GarageBand Show, Episode Twenty Two:
"Please Mr. Please"

You may remember this song of my latest album, "Live from Thailand".


"Please Mr. Please, can you spare me a dollar, so I can feed my family?"

Just what one would expect to hear immediately after leaving Bangkok International Airport. Of course, I've never been to Thailand, let alone record a concert there. But I plan to. Someday. And you must admit it is a pretty cool name for an album.

In other news, don't forget to visit me at the Podcast and New Media Expo in Ontario, California on Sept 28-30. You might even get a free CD from me!


The Bushfinger Music Project Garageband Show
Please Mr. Please - Bushfinger Music Project
Download/Play
Subscribe || Subscribe through iTunes
Subscribe through PodOmatic.com
Read The Blog
myspace.com/bushfingermusicproject (Thanks for the ADD!)
*New Music Tuesday. Not always new, not always Tuesday!
(c) 2007 Bushfinger Music Project and BMP Media International

No comments: