29 September, 2007

Podcast and New Media Bonanza- I mean Expo

Hello Everyone: Still out in Ontario, California at the Podcast and New Expo representing for the Bee-Emm-Pee, yo! [insert gang sign?]. Learning a lot, meeting great people, drinking free drinks, you know, the usual. To best describe the events thus far, I quote Mr. Joey Belladonna, somewhere around Verse Three...
It's a madhouse
Or so they claim
It's a madhouse
Oh, am I insane?

Seriously though, while glad to be out here, I'll even more glad to get back to comfy bed. Expect a "full-length recap" in the next day or so. for now, here are some photos...






(show some love for my new friend whitney steele. she's actually pretty good!)



Why look- it's Alex Albrecht (Diggnation, Totally Rad Show, Control+Alt+ Chicken)


New Media Expo - WhitneySteele.com - Alex Albrecht

No comments: